EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES DEVELOPED AND EXECUTED TO SUCCEED IN TODAY’S COMPLEX BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
“BUSINESS=INNOVATION + MARKETING”
While some professionals doubt on the effectiveness of marketing strategy and its execution and think 50% of strategies fail, others think success rate is as high as 90%. Whatever is the thought flow, it is clear… businesses are having a difficult time in developing and maintaining their company strategies. Understanding the need for a strategic plan and ensuing company alignment to this strategy, is a great place to start.
HOW WE CAN HELP:
Take your strategic thinking to the next level.To help build skills to improve strategic execution, Kiran Mote works with companies and individuals to develop collaborative and proactive learning journeys. Our marketing strategy development programs integrate strategy models and agendas related to planning, assessing, and execution. By providing clients with the outline of strategic plan, we empower them to explore consequences of their business decision and demonstrate them how they can usefinancial and business insights along with the analytical data to successfully execute strategic decisions for both short- and long-term.
OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDES
Our marketing strategy engagements are customized as per client needs and delivered either virtual live, self-paced, instructor-led live, or a combination. Programs typically include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Customised Learning Sessions
- Identifying the Best Suited Business Strategy
- Application Plans
- Measurement of the Application Impact
- Develop strategic thinking capabilities
- Analyse the existing marketing strategy
- Develop a framework for marketing strategy using contemporary strategic models
- Distribution strategy.
- Pricing strategy.
- Product strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Identify the company goal
- Identify Target Market
- Choose Communication Channels (marketing message, brand slogan, brand visual, marketing medium, brand building, communication mix).
- Develop a competitor analysis and establish a competitive advantage
- Link the identified strategic models to execution
- Create a strategic plan
- Understand the financial effects of strategic and tactical decisions